This year, the 11th Children’s Medical Week “TE RETO A APRENDER” was held on April 25, 26 and 27 of this year, with the presentation of 17 workshops, 17 schools, and 1,150 students in grades 3 4, and 5 of the ages of 8 to 11 years approximately in the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 15:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. With the participation of 17 workshops given by different institutions such as:
- Civil protection.
- Preventing Crime.
- Drinking water
- Clean Patio.
- Red Cross.
- Municipal Institute of Women
- Bachelor in Nutrition(CUCSUR)
- Degree in nursing (CUCSUR)
- Ecology and Environment
- Ecology and Natural Resources (CUCSUR).
Workshops given by the professionals of our institution.
- Healthy Eating (Department of Nutrition)
- The human body (Department of Hemodialysis)
- Motivation (Department of Psychology)
- Oral Hygiene (Department of Dental)
The primary schools that attended are:
- Francisca García Mancilla
- Felipe Ángeles
- Narciso Mendoza -José María Martínez
- Cosio Vidauri
- Casimiro Castillo -Reforma
- Casimiro Castillo (Ahucapán)
- Ignacio Aldama -Chapultepec
- Albergue Media Luna
- Concepción Becerra de Celis
- Juan de la Barrera -Emiliano Zapata
- Lázaro Cárdenas
- Benito Juárez
Tiopa Tlanextli is grateful for his valuable participation to all the businesses and institutions that collaborated so that one more year the Children’s Medical Week 2017 will take place.